The Office Setup refers to the Office productivity suite developed by Microsoft having a collaboration of various applications (like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint), servers (like SharePoint and Skype for Business) and services (like Microsoft Office Online and Delve). The Office Setup has been made available in various versions to its users of different platform like Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Some of the popular versions of Office Setups have been listed below:
- Microsoft Office 2010: The Office Setup 2010 is one of the Office productivity that has been equipped with various advanced features like backstage view, improved ribbon of the Office, supports various file formats, Document co-authoring, and protected view that enables the documents to be more secure.
- Microsoft Office 2013: The Office Setup 2013 has been found to be more cloud-based than the one previously available. Apart from this, the Office Setup 2013 has various features like new ribbon interface having flattered look, remodeled start screen and many more.
- Microsoft Office 2016: Microsoft Office 2016 is listed among the latest Office products. This Office Setup is made available to the users in various editions like Home & Student, Home & Business, Standard, Professional, and Professional Plus.
- Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Office 365 is one of the latest versions of the Office productivity suite having the features like hosted services, collaboration tools, rolling release model, and security.
All the versions of the Office Setups have various new and advanced in-built features like password protection, spell checker, real-time co-authoring, 50 GB email storage, and many more. All these in-built features made it possible for the various versions of the Office Setups to attain a great popularity among its users. So, to enjoy such amazing features of the Office Setups on their device, the users need to follow a set of three interrelated procedures that have been detailed below:
How to download Office Setup 365 to the device?
All the Office Setups versions could be purchased either over the internet connection or through the nearby retail stores. By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily download the Office Setup to their device:
- Launch any of the web browsers installed to the device and then, visit the official website of Microsoft Office.
- Now, from the home page, go to the “Shop Office Products” section.
- And then, navigate the Office product page for the Office Setup that best meets the requirements of its users.
- For an instance, the users may either manually search for the Office Setup 365 or utilize the search bar displayed at the upper rightmost corner of the website.
- The most important that the users should consider before clicking the “Download” button is that the selected Office Setup should be compatible with the users’ system.
- For ensuring the compatibility of the Office Setup 365 with the users’ device, go through the product description of it.
- Once the selected Office Setup 365 founds to be compatible with the system, click the “Buy Now and Download” button displayed just below the Office Setup name.
- After this, the users will be asked either to login to the Office account or create a new one (if the users’ Office account doesn’t exist).
- For signing in to the Office Account, enter the email address and password of the account to the corresponding fields on the “Sign In” page.
- Else, for creating a new account, tap the “No account exists! Create a new one” option.
- After signing in to the Office my account, go to the payment section and pay the desired amount for the Office Setup 365, using any of the payment modes like Debit card or PayPal.
- On completion of the payment process, a link will be retrieved in the form of emails to the users’ email address.
- By using this link, the users could download the Office Setup 365 to their device.
- By default the Office Setup 365 will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder of the system. The location could be changed by the users, when prompted.
How to install Office Setup to the device?
The users can easily install the Office Setup to their device by utilizing the steps mentioned below:
- Pick any of the methods listed below for accessing the Office Setup file on the users’ device.
- Insert the Office Setup offline CD in to the CD /DVD drive of the system and explore it.
- Go to the folder where the Office Setup has been downloaded by the users.
- Now, select the Office Setup file by double clicking on it.
- After this, click the ‘Yes’, ‘Next’, or ‘Continue’ button (depending upon the version of the operating system installed to the users’ system), when prompted.
- Now, a new window will be displayed on the users’ device. Here, enter the Office product key (a 25-character alpha numeric key, retrieved in the form of order confirmation emails or on the inner circles of Office Setup offline CD).
- And then, click the “Next” button.
- On the next window, read the End User License Agreement by Microsoft and mark the checkbox in front of “I accept the terms of this License Agreement”, to make an agreement to this license agreement.
- After this, the process of Office install will get initiated to the device. Wait till the Office Setup gets successfully installed to the device.
- On completion of the process of Office install, click the “Finish” button.
How to activate the Office Setup to the device?
Activation is the most important procedure as the users are not able to utilize the services and applications of the installed software unless it has been activated. To activate the Office Setup, a 25-character alpha numeric key is needed by the users, known as the Office Product Key. Thus, follow the steps detailed for activating the Office Setup to the device:
(Important Note: Call the Office Helpline Number for getting the help, if the users are facing any difficultly to locate the Office Product Key that has been either stolen or lost by the users.)
- Firstly, open any of the Office application to the device.
- And then, click the “Activate Now” button, when prompted.
- On the Activation Wizard appeared to the screen, choose the “I want to activate the software over internet connection” option and then, click the “Next” button.
- After this, the users will be directed to the page of Office Activate. Here, enter the Office product key in the space provided to the users.
- And then, click the “Activate” button.
- Thus, the Office Setup gets activated to the device.